The Bryant Area Chamber of Commerce is offering a $500 scholarship to upcoming graduating high school students. The scholarship is open to students in the Bryant School District.
The application deadline is Friday, April 7, 2017.
Interesting in applying? Here is a list of the criteria for eligible applicants:
- Student must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA at the end of the first semester of their senior year.
- Student must be on schedule to graduate with their class.
- Financial need will be a consideration.
- Community service will be a consideration.
- Student must be from the Bryant School District, but does not have to be in the public schools system (can be a home-schooled student).
- Preference is given to those students choosing to attend Arkansas schools.
Download the application below: